Sunday, May 07, 2006

Divine Timing
I never thought I would capture something this cool this weekend.. A couple new events. My camera was out of comission for a while do to some sensor dust. Thanks to one of the guys at work its all fixed. I went to visit my mom this weekend and she is also exploring the land of photography. We went down town seattle and it just so happend that it was the first day of boating season and the coast guard was doing a show and tell. I just happend to be clicking when this guy jumped out.. Gotta love perfect timeing. I'm trying to foucas my life, my job, and everything else I do on Jesus and what he's done for me. I'm going to start working on my webpage again after I move I need to refoucas it and change some things. I took a good 400 pictures this weekend so I'll have some more soon.. As well as my Blog sermon/thought of the week.. so stay tuned as I expore more of who Jesus is!! If your not doing the same you need to jump in!! Oh For anyone one from PTMinistires.. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm caught up on Proverbs. Hope you are too!!

John Posted by Picasa

No comments: