Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Plant a Seed!
Todays Message: Plant a Seed! It amazes me that God created things that not only duplicate themselves but they duplicate themselves and spread. You never know where the seed you plant will end up. You know know how many other seeds will bare other seeds!

If you are foucased on serving only you nothing will come out of your life. When you stand before God your basket will be empty.. You will have no fruit standing behind you with there own fruit they created. One moment of you giving if your self can change the world because you never know when you loved the next Billy Graham. You saved someone from darkness and you added to your own treasure in heaven!!

Joh 15:16 You didn't choose me, but I chose you. I have appointed you to go, to
produce fruit that will last, and to ask the Father in my name to give you
whatever you ask for.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww it looks so soft!
I love it :)
God bless

Jodi/lil sis