Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nice Birdy!!
I didnt have a picture to use so I grabbed this one from last week.. I was following bird around the parking lot at lunch :)

aperntly I was tagged by Emily.. SOOOOO

6 Things you dont may not know about me.

1. I love photography and one day would like to have a studio for portraits but, my dream is to travel and have nation wide evangelism ministry. Its going to involve 6 tour busses.

2. I'm suppose to move soon, I'm not packed and I dont have a place yet.

3. I'm way behind on my bible reading.. I need to get caught up

4. I want to have a big family. More than 2 kids less than 10

5. I tend to be afraid that I dont fit in and that I'm not well liked. (trying to kill the fear of man)
Even so, allot of the complements I get I sometimes done belive.


6. I should be in bed!!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha! so the way to get you to read my blog is to put comments to you on it and then make you go find them! :) hehehe