Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ever wonder how to know if your going in the right direction. Here's a hint. Everywhere you go and in everything you do you feel the presence of God. There is more of God in you then you. Peoples lives are being changed not by what you do but what God does in you!

I'm in the myst of change. I plan on Doing allot of personal journaling as well as some blogging so that others can see what I'm dealing in my life. I want others to know that with out God taking over every part of who they are they have no purpose. Our dreams with out time fail. We cant do things on our own. There is no way we can change our own lives dramaticly unless we surrender to to God refining fire.

That is wher I'm at now. God has told me to put everything on hold my new business my life my activies that don't have anything to do with him but are "me" foucased. I want to leave me behind and take up Jesus!!

Proverbs: 25:4 Remove the dross from the silver, and out comes material for [a] the silversmith;

Psalms 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield
for all who take refuge in him.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Praying...