Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I need to get out more!
I haven't been out shooting for a while. I'm trying to balance things out. This blog is dedicated to my little sister Kara who had a motorcyle accident just recently in which she broke her neck. Thank God it was just a hairline fracture. Please be praying for a quick recovery.

I added a new action photography area to my page.. check it out www.thephotoevangelist.com.

I hope all is well with the one or two poeple who actually look at this page. Pray pray pray for business for me.

John Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey john, thanks for the tribute! im starting to feel a little better now. im just happy to be home and out of the hospital. ur the best big bro!! ill talk to u soon

Jenni said...

Kara, I like ur cell. I have the same one!