Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've had allot of things happend in my life. Nothing bad, but some of it has triggered some questions to ponder about our own lives. Ask these questions to yourself as you ponder where you life is going.



Question 1



I'm enough effort into everything I do?

Col 3:23 Whatever you do, do it wholeheartedly as though you were working for your real master and not merely for humans.





Question 2

Am I close enough to God that no matter what I'm commited to him? Could my life fall apart in front of me and I would still devote myself to him?





Question 3

Am I example of Christ? Does my speach, actions and conduct show the change God made in my hearts? Have I allowed him to change my heart?





Question 4

Do I truly belive that unsaved people are going to hell? Do take oppertuntiys to point them to salvation?

No comments: